Thursday, May 27, 2010

WEIGH DOWN DIET week 21

Well, for some reason I just can't seem to get passed the 25 pound mark. I have not given up, but continue to be frustrated as I get on the scales and see no change. I guess, God is placing me in a time of waiting and I need to be patient and follow his guidance.

I do have blessings over flowing in my life right now. Though I cannot go into detail, God has blessed our family beyond measure with an opportunity we so desperately needed. He is teaching me that he will meet our needs. If you are struggling in your life or experiencing a time of waiting or sorrow, take it to God. God delights in taking care of his children just as we delight in taking care of our own children. And something he is teaching me is that HIS plan is perfect, not mine.

Tomorrow I travel down to Kansas for my 15 year class reunion. Though I was hoping to be a bit thinner than I am, God has blessed me with the loss of 25 pounds and for this I cannot complain! I am so looking forward to seeing old friends!

Philippians 4:19
My God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


25 POUNDS LOST 1 DAY TO GO

4 comments:

  1. Hey, 25 pounds is STILL an amazing amount to take off and keep off! I think you should rejoice more in this victory. I am sure you will look great at the reunion. So thankful to hear about the blessing from the Lord. I continue to pray for the spiritual needs of your family, as well.

    Enjoy your reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise GOD Jaime! I'm so happy for you that things are going well in your life. :O)

    25 pounds is nothing to sneeze at girlie. I'm sure you look HOTT! LOL

    ((hugs))
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your trip is fantastic, and you have so much fun seeing old friends!

    ReplyDelete